Parking Rules and Regulations
Failure to comply with these rules may result in parking summons or revocation of your parking permit.
- Parking permits are NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Your car must be registered with our office. You must notify the Authority of permantant changes in car informaiton. You must display your permit in cars used on a temporary basis.
- Compact cars may be parked in Compact Car Parking Spaces (Double Yellow LInes). Vehicles not fitting within the lines will be ticketed.
- Permit must be displayed in the vinyl holder on the rear passenger side window.
- Renewal Payment must be received by the 20th of the month in wich your permit expires. If not received by the 20th, your permit may be conceled. Parking without a valid permit will subject you to a parking summons.
- Please write your permit number on your check and include a stamp;ed self-addressed envelope.
- Stickers are sold ona quarterly basis (Jan-Mar) (Apr-June) (July-Sept) (Oct-Dec) or semi-annual basis at prevailing rates.
- If you are not renewing your permit, please contact the Authority as soon as possible.
- Office hours are Monday through Thursday 7:30am to Noon and 12:30pm to 2:30pm.
- Park at your own risk. Do not leave valuables in plain sight. Your permit is a license to park one car in the lot shown on the permit face. No bailment is created.
- A $15 fee will be charged to replace lost permits.
- A $25 fee will be charged for a permit cancelled prior to its expiration at the end of the quarter.
- You may pay for your permit online by credit car or electronic check at www.metuchennj.org .