Parking Rules and Regulations
Failure to comply with these rules may result in a parking summons or revocation of your parking permit.
- Parking permits are NOT TRANSFERABLE .
- Your car must be registered with our office. You must notify the Authority of permanent changes in car information. You must display your permit in cars used on a temporary basis.
- Permit must be displayed on the rearview mirror only.
- Renewal Payment must be received by the 20 th of the month in which your permit expires. If not received by the 20 th , your permit may be canceled. Parking without a valid permit will subject you to a parking summons.
- Please write your permit number on your check and include a stamped self-addressed envelope. Checks can be put in the drop box located in the rear of Borough Hall.
- Permits are sold on a quarterly basis (Jan-Mar) (Apr-June) (July-Sept) (Oct-Dec) or semi-annual basis at prevailing rates.
- If you are not renewing your permit please contact the Authority as soon as possible.
- Office hours are Monday through Thursday 7:30AM to 2:00PM.
- Park at your own risk. Do not leave valuables in plain sight. Your permit is a license to park one car in the lot shown on the permit face. No bailment is created.
- A $15 fee will be charged to replace lost permits.
- A $25 fee will be charged for a permit cancelled prior to its expiration at the end of the quarter.
- You may pay for your permit online by credit card or electronic check at www.metuchennj.org .