GARBAGE & BULK WASTE COLLECTION
- Place items out the night before they are scheduled to be picked up.
- Place your automated garbage can curbside in full view, avoiding parked cars and any other obstuctions. Must be at least 4 feet away.
- Any container left out for garbage containing recyclables will be left!
- If you have extra garbage or bulk items that will not fit in your can call the Department of Public Works for a bulk pick up at 732-632-8519.
- Bulk Trash Examples: Couch, mattress, furniture, empty paint cans (Lids Off), carpeting (must be cut to 4ft. rolls, 50 lbs. per roll, and tied), lumber 4ft. bundles and tied. 50 lbs.
- Each Bulk Trash Item or bundle counts towards the 7 limit!
- The Borough does NOT collect construction & demolition debris such as sheet rock, shingles, and lumber in excess of allowable limit.
- For gas, pesticides, paint, driveway sealer and other such household hazardous wastes call Middlesex County at 732-745-4170.
- Please avoid calling about missed items until
1:00 pm. In most instances, the problem can be rectified promptly.